Dartmouth Big Green Banking
Dartmouth Pride Right in Your Wallet
Now you can show your Dartmouth pride wherever you go with Dartmouth Big Green Banking – right in your wallet! As the official bank of Dartmouth Athletics, Ledyard Bank is proud to offer tailored banking solutions for students, alumni and fans alike. With a suite of benefits and features, it’s easy to root for the Big Green on campus and off.
Dartmouth Big Green Banking includes the following features and benefits:
- Mobile Banking & Mobile Deposits
- Online Banking & Online Bill Pay
- No charge assessed by Ledyard National Bank for withdrawals from ATMs not owned by Ledyard National Bank*
- Reimbursement of the first 4 ATM fees per statement period assessed by the owner/operator for use of ATMs not owned by Ledyard National Bank with a maximum total reimbursement of $20*
- No monthly service charge*
- Direct Deposit available, but not required
- Dartmouth Athletics branded Visa ATM/Debit Card
- Electronic Bank Statements required
- Minimum $10 to open account; minimum balance is not required
- Free first order of branded Dartmouth checks
- Use eWallet to pay simply and securely from your mobile device
Select your unique Dartmouth Athletic card from 12 design options:
To learn more about banking worth cheering for, visit us at your local Ledyard branch or email us at email@example.com.
*If the account holder elects to receive paper statements, the account type will change to a Personal Checking Account. The Personal Checking Account is not eligible to receive the ATM fee reimbursement credit of up to $20.00 per month, and will be assessed the $1.00 fee for each transaction when using an ATM not owned by Ledyard National Bank in addition to fees which may be imposed by the ATM owner/operator. The Personal Checking Account Monthly Service Charge is $4.00 + $0.25 per check over 20 if average daily balance falls below $500.00 each monthly statement period. Monthly Service Charge is waived for accounts with recurring monthly direct ACH deposits.
Personal and business banking relationships within the retail bank are subject to FDIC insurance coverage limits. Investment, tax and wealth management services offered by Ledyard Financial Advisors are not insured by the FDIC, are not deposits or other obligations of, or guaranteed by the Bank or any affiliate, and are subject to investment risk including the possible loss of principal amount invested.